Fergus Electric Cooperative offers six ways to pay your bill:
- Smarthub Online - To view your account, pay your bill, sign up for auto-pay, and view your billing, payment and/or usage history.
- Smarthub Pay Now- Pay now with easy bill pay, no registration required! Use your billing account number and last name/business name to access your account for one time only payments.
- Smarthub Mobile App
- Scan this QR code to access SmartHub in the Apple iTunes App Store.
- Scan this QR code to access SmartHub in the Android Market.
•Automatic Bank Draft - Your payment is drafted from your checking/savings account around the 22nd of each month.
• Credit and Debit Card payments - Can be made by calling Fergus Electric's Call Capture Automated Phone System at 1-844-425-4302.
•Mail - Mail payment and bottom portion of the bill to our office. Please allow time for payment to be received by due date.
•In Person - Payment can be made in person at our office.
•Bank Drop - To make it convenient Fergus Electric has set up accounts at the following banks where you can drop off your payment:
Basin State Bank – Lewistown
First National Bank – Lewistown
Bank of the Rockies – Lewistown
To set up automatic payments please complete the necessary form and return it to our office. Enrollment forms can be mailed to:
Fergus Electric Cooperative
84423 US Highway 87
Lewistown, Mt 59457
If you have any questions regarding these programs please contact our office at
406-538-3465. Our office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.