Annual Meeting Scholarship Drawing
Fergus Electric will raffle off 20 (twenty) $1,000 scholarships in a drawing at this year’s annual meeting June 8, 2017
Funding for the scholarships comes from unclaimed capital credits.
Rules for the scholarship drawing are:
- The applicant or applicant’s parent/guardian must be a member of Fergus Electric Cooperative;
- The applicant must be present at the annual meeting,
- The applicant must be accompanied by a parent/guardian;
- The applicant must have at least a “C” grade average;
- The scholarship may be used for undergraduate college, vo-tech studies or for graduate studies.
No support documentation is required. Winners are determined by “the luck of the draw.” Checks will be written to the college or school of the winner’s choice.
Please complete the following application and return it to:
Fergus Electric Scholarship Drawing
84423 US Highway 87
Lewistown, MT 59457 by Monday, June 2, 2017.
Information and application will be in the May issue of Fergus Features in the Rural Montana magazine or available here. For more information, call Vangie at 538-3465.